background

Thursday, June 9, 2016

My life...in a nutshell!


So, this is my family in a nutshell! We have 3 kiddos and they are a total of 16 months apart! I occasionally get asked if my children are triplets, and when I say no, they ask me if I am sure...ummmm, I am pretty sure! I have been married to my best friend for 23 years, and I would not trade him in for anything! He is pretty amazing and I am quite certain I about have him trained! LOL! I work from home and absolutely love what I do. At the end of the day, I am a storyteller! I get to help women build stories of what they keep close to their heart through jewelry! It is so meaningful and the pieces are so touching and I love nothing better than a good, heartwarming story that makes me cry! I actually joined Keep Collective because a friend of mine asked me to be one of her first hostesses and as I was designing my first piece in my head, I cried...at that point, I knew that this would not only be very big, but also so very special!  




No comments:

Post a Comment